TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. BY YOUR ACTS OF ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE www.careersitemanager.com (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS ‘CSM’), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE CSM. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions regulating use of these Services ("Agreement") constitute an agreement between you, an individual or an individual acting on behalf of your employer, a corporation, partnership, or other legal entity that will be using CSM services ("User"), and ‘Info Edge (India) Limited’ having its office at GF – 12A, Meghdoot, Nehru Place, New Delhi (hereinafter referred to as “IEIL").
Users of CSM are granted a nonexclusive, limited license to use and access the content and Services offered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “License”).
This website, www.careersitemanger.com, (hereinafter referred to as "CSM") is owned, hosted and operated by Info Edge (India) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “IEIL”), a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956.
IEIL may amend/modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on CSM. You may review the modified Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of CSM, shall be deemed conclusive proof of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as amended/modified from time to time. IEIL may also suspend the operation of CSM for support or technical upgradation, maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
In a case of use of CSM in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, IEIL may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your Misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
The term “Misuse” shall mean and include all acts which are aimed at utilizing CSM for any purposes other than for searching and advertising for genuine job vacancies. It shall also extend to the use of the networks of IEIL for commercial purposes without the express permission of IEIL.
The term “offensive material” shall mean and include obscene material as defined in Section 67 of the Information Technology Act of India, 2000. It shall include content which is aimed at demeaning a particular class of individuals, corporate body, country etc. It shall also include content having the effect of violating the intellectual property rights of others.
The terms “Service” or “Services” would mean and include the interactive online information Service offered by CSM on the internet through which the user may access information carried by CSM in the database maintained by it. The terms would include the search tools through which the user can search through the hosted databases and information using a number of search tools that are present with a selection matching their search criteria. Users then select one or more of the items presented to view the full document/ record. The term Service does not extend to CSM acting as an agent either express or implied on behalf of any user/visitor/Subscriber
The term “Spam” or “Spamming” shall mean and include any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
The term “Subscriber” would include any person, whether an individual or a legal entity who has subscribed to the Services of CSM, and to whom the access is restricted by the use of a sign in user name and a password. The user name and password are either allotted by CSM or chosen by the user or agreed upon by CSM.
The term “Unauthorised User” is defined as any person who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the Services of CSM, but does so.
USER'S REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
The User must be at least eighteen (18) years old to register for the Services. In consideration of use of the Services, the User agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about the User as prompted by the registration form; and (b) to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If any information provided by the User ("Profile Data") is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, the IEIL has the right to terminate User's account immediately and refuse any and all current and/or future use of the Services.
USE OF PROFILE DATA
The User acknowledges that Profile Data is to be stored with the IEIL.
The User agrees that the IEIL, or an authorized official of the IEIL may disclose Profile Data to third parties about the User as well as information about the User's use of the Services,
You hereby expressly agree not to use of the Services of CSM in the following manner:
· Contrary to the any law which might be applicable at the relevant time.
· To access data i.e. upload, post, transmit, update or share, not intended for you or belongs to another person and to which you are not authorized to access, or which harms minors in any way;
· To attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
· To attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
· To attempt to interfere with, access to any other user including but not limited to by submitting a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to CSM, overloading, flooding, mail bombing or crashing, or for introducing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
· To copy, distribute, download, display, perform, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in CSM except as permitted;
· To copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on this website/software to any other system. No reproduction of any part of the website/software provided as part of the Service may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website/software, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website;
· To remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from CSM or link to CSM, without the express written consent of IEIL or in any manner which may allow infringement of any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
· For providing deeplinks into CSM/Naukri.com or any other site owned by IEIL without prior written permission of IEIL. Extracting data from CSM/Naukri.com or any other site owned by IEIL using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorized in writing.
· To Spam, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
· For posting/uploading of offensive material including but not limited to content which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever on CSM is strictly prohibited.
· To sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void.
· To post wrong/false/misleading information on CSM, including but not limited to usage of the Services in an attempt to impersonate another person/entity, sending messages that deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
· To upload, post, transmit, update or share any information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Spamming is prohibited.
IEIL reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/User using the servers owned/maintained by IEIL to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by IEIL and the User to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
ACCESS TO OTHER RESOURCES/NETWORKS
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
THE CONTENT OF CSM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
IEIL AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, UPDATE OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS REGARDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIAL AND CONTENTS OF CSM.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, Services, merchandise and other information provided through the CSM. IEIL does not warrant that the access to CSM will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in CSM will be corrected.
No information contained herein shall constitute an invitation or an offer to invest in IEIL or any of its affiliates. Further, nothing contained in CSM should be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and IEIL makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
CSM is controlled and operated from India and IEIL makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the world. If you use CSM from any geographical territory outside India, you shall be entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws as well as international conventions and treaties.
IEIL offers products, Services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the "IEIL Services") to specific regions worldwide. The IEIL Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws or legal impediments and other considerations/factors. IEIL does not make any warranty or representation that a User in one region may also obtain the IEIL Services as provided in another region. Information on CSM may contain references to products, programs or IEIL Services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not in any manner imply that IEIL intends to announce, launch or provide such products, programs or IEIL Services in your country.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IEIL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use CSM, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
IEIL assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of User’s data/information. IEIL shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any Subscriber, User, visitor or to any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the CSM.
IEIL may, without notice, in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to CSM (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that IEIL, based on its judgment and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
Submissions and unauthorized use of any information(s)/materials contained on CSM may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations thereto and other applicable laws, statutes and its rules and regulations. You are solely responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, IEIL and/ or its associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of CSM material or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
IEIL will not be party to any legal proceedings between a jobseeker and a recruiter, or a party contracted through these Services. In case IEIL is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names IEIL as a party to such proceedings. IEIL shall abide with any court order served on it through due process.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
By accessing CSM, you agree that the laws prevailing in India shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to CSM as well as these Terms and Conditions.
Courts at New Delhi, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to CSM and these Terms and Conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to CSM.
IEIL reserves its rights to monitor all postings to the CSM. However, if IEIL becomes aware of an inappropriate use of CSM or any of its Services, IEIL will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, IEIL deems appropriate. You acknowledge that IEIL will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, IEIL will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the internet, including but not limited to CSM.
IEIL reserves all other rights.
Please report any violations of these Terms and Conditions to IEIL at the contact address given at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Terms and Conditions relating to the Services:
By sending a response to a job listing, you agree to the following: